Location: Milford, CT
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs: vouchers, invoice submission, time entry, purchase orders, etc.
- Assist with monthly materials billing, including preparation, invoicing and mailing of invoices
- Ensure the timely collection of past due invoices, including follow up calls
- Work with managers to prepare bid documents and coordinate the sub
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize concurrent tasks/projects
- Thorough knowledge of computers, internet research, and Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to apply if you fit the requirements.