Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Location: Greater New Haven at a Non-profit
- Assist with interviews, communication with clients, fact gathering, and keeping client files updated;
- Be of service to general office duties, such as filing, answering phones, and scheduling appointments.
- Ability to provide Spanish interpretation and/or translation as needed.
- Assist in coordinating team events.
- Proficiency in and ability to learn to use Microsoft Word, Outlook, and other basic computer programs.
If you are interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com, or contact our office at 203-562-0511.